[6] ♥ [7] c.raxy-gal@hotmail.com

Monday, June 1, 2009

My Room...


  • Let c hw my room looks like... 1st letx entrr...










  • Wat u c nw r da 3 cupboards in my room... 1 cupboard i keep my skewl books, thn my clothes & da 3rd 1 I shre with my cousin sis...








  • Nw u c my cozy cozy bed... I sleep mstly dwn nt up...










  • U cn c my clothe hanger nw...












  • My dressing tble...














  • Nw u c da view out frm da windw... u'll c da beautiful view of da beach through da window...










  • So tats my room...bye bye!!!









Hpe u had a great time in my room... If nt thn u r pwetti bad... hehe...

cutxx 4 nw...

xoxoxoxo

7 comments:

Masudh said...

This is a nice room you have.. J!!!

and credit goes to your friend who took the pics! heheh

Varah nice ingey!

Cheeers

đєuиħøłүguy said...

ey adhi beach ge view thy nufenna thaneh!
koba thi kotaryga hunna faahanaa =p
awsum rum fr de awsumest gurl ^^

Kraaxee Cika said...

hehe massu i took da pix nt my fwend hahahaha...faahanaige pic nagaifiyaa muthu anaane geyga hurefa sika mengeah fenvaran...

Masudh said...

Ok ok.. 50% credit to you tooo... heheh
Keep on posting crazeeee things..

Cheeers :)

đєuиħøłүguy said...

mihaaru ves thihen vaan oiy nama thigeyga fenvaraanyy..kaanee..
dhiri ulheyny ves thigeyga ^^

Muuthish said...

I am going to steal your bed :V

Kraaxee Cika said...

haha i cn giv it to u aftrr my marriage... okie ;) so no need to steal... xoxoxo