[6] ♥ [7] c.raxy-gal@hotmail.com

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Here I am... =]

Okie here i am aftrr a 3 dayxx break... I was pwetti bz da lst 3 dayx so I had nothn 2 tell u guyx othr dhn abt my bz day... I didnt wnna alwayx tlk abt hw my dayx r alwayx cox dhn my blog will turn into my personal diary... =]

I missd bloggn a lot in da lst 3 dayx... 2day me was almst free & i watchd 2 filmx...

1- Ella Enchanted

2- New Yor
k Times


My prayerx r with u my bstst fwend...

Bth da filmx were so kewl... & smethng terrible is also hppnin @ da same moment... M
y fwend is in trouble... Deep trouble... Hpe she'll b okie... Um danm worried abt herr... O god plx save her 4rm all da troubles...

Hey! Nity nite...
Do wait 4 bttr posts...
xoxoxoxo

4 comments:

Masudh said...

Blogs are like diaries after all, so don't think abt that.. keep on blogging.. and after few years... when you see what you were doing at this age.. it'll make you smile...

[shafaka-llah] Hope your friend is fine.. We all pray for her.. If Its anything that friends could help.. Ask her not to forget us..

Regs

Kraaxee Cika said...

hey!!! tnxx buddy... i'll keep on bloggin...

ahko said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ahko said...

eyyyyyyyyyy keehve unborn nubely:P:P balan vaane yey
fahun ney ththonxx aa ehkoh thearter ga balanay:P:P