[6] ♥ [7] c.raxy-gal@hotmail.com

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Missd u bloggieee...]=


Um as bz as dis 4 handed fella wethrrr it hve 4 handx it seems so bz jst imagine a 2 handed human havin such a lt 2 do...


*Hmph!!!*... Swwie tat I was 2 bz 2 share my days with u... Each day was absolutely so diffrnt & kewl... & guyxxx I wnna tel u me is gnna b danm bz startn 4rm nxt week... ]= This week evn I had tusns daily which kpt me bz... bt dnt wrry cox atleast evry thursday I'll b postn abt da skewl dayx...

Monday

Yay!!! *jumpn up & dwn & dancing* Psssst... again da timetble chngd & v r gnna b havn 3 islm periodx & 4 dhiv periodx like b4 again... Bt aslu I wnt 4 periodx of islm evn cox I nyd 2 imprve it... Dhn v were askd 2 cmplete da bio assingnment which v were askd 2 do da previous termx tst ppr'x whole part of section B 4 Monday (bt me 4gt 2 do)... Tat day came hme & was bz doin it...

Tuesday

Umm v had da prefects meetn in skewl & came 2 knw tat v hve to form a group of 3 & make an exhibit 4 da science fairrr... So, me took Sadhuna & Inana(atom) as my group membrrrx...Came hme & did a bit of studyn...

Wednesday

Okie v had our first house meetng with da teachrx 2day... House captns & vice captains gt to meet da house teacher in charge & assisstant teachrx... V gt 2 knw abt da activites tat r soon gnna b held in skewl... & our in charge teachrrr is kewlest... hehe... Nuthng special hppnd othrrr dhn tat...

Thursday

I was danm wntng 2 meet my house mates so, I badly needed 2 conduct a house meetng. So, as soon as I came to skewl I went 2 meet Shifana & she said itx okie u cn bt all da house captains shud meet herrr @ 8 in da supervisors room... Okie v did held a house meetn & I selectd studnts 4 diffrnt activities & 4gt 2 select studnts 4 composin poems & 'Ishaaraaiy Mubaaraiy'... hehe dhn me came hme & was bz findin a sng 4 da traditional dance v hve to do 4 da openin of Dhiv literary week... Anywayx yestrday I tried 2 post this post bt cudnt cmplete it fully so, jst tot of keepn u all 2 wait 4 it 2 b updated...

Friday

Mrnin was v beautiful bt suddnly da weathrr chngd & it was all rainy like da othr 4 dayx... Thr was nuthng 2 do cox I did my laundry lst98... So, da main thing I did 2day was help my mum mke sme shrteatx 4 a wedding tea held... Dhn had tusn 2n8 & went 2 a wedding parrrty... I cudnt eat anythng cox jst aftrrr I had my dinnr dad tld me abt da parrrty...

Overall 1 thng I did was miss 7 as a daily basis...
Hey okie guyx gt sme dhiv study camp 2mrrw mrnin @ 8:45 so, me off 2 bed...
Nity Nite...=]
xoxoxoxo

2 comments:

ahko said...

pis pis =p =p

u miss 7 always dhww:P:P

innan v nuh mihaaru:P:P

ahko said...
This comment has been removed by the author.