[6] ♥ [7] c.raxy-gal@hotmail.com

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Red Roses...

Pic Credits: Deviant NotYourBabyDoll
Red roses were her fav, her name was also Rose. & evry yr her husband sent ‘em, tied with pretty bows. Da yr he died, da roses were deliverd 2 her door. Da card said, "B my Valentine", like all da yrs b4.
Each yr he sent her roses, & da note wud alwayx say, "I luv u even mre this yr, than lst yr on this day. My luv 4 u will alwayx grow, with evry passng yr." She knew this was da lst time tat da roses wud appear.
She tot, he orderd roses in advance b4 this day. Her luvn husband didn’t knw, tat he wud pass away. He alwayx liked to do thingx early, way b4 da time. Then, if he got too bz, evrythn wud wrk out fine.
She trimmd da stems, & placed ‘em in a v special vase. Then, sat da vase beside da portrait of his smilin face. She wud sit 4 hrs, in her husband's fav chair. Wile starng @ his picture, & da roses sittn thr.
A yr went by, & it was hard 2 live without her mate. With loneliness & solitude, tat had bcme her fate. Then, da v hr, as on Valentines b4, Da doorbell rang, & thr were roses, sittn by her door.
She brought da roses in, & then jst lookd @ ‘em in shock. Then, went 2 get da telfne, to call da florist shop. Da ownr answerd, & she askd him, if he wud explain, Why wud sme1 do this to her, causng her such pain?
"I knw ur husband passd away, mre than a yr ago," Da ownr said, "I knew u'd call, & u wud wnt 2 knw. Da flowrx u receivd 2day, were paid 4 in advance. Ur husband alwayx plannd ahead, he lft nothng 2 chance.
Thr is a standn ordr, tat I hve on file dwn hre, & he has paid, well in advance, u'll get ‘em evry yr. Thr also is anothr thng, tat I think u shud knw, He wrte a special lil card...he did this yrs ago.
Then, shud evr I find out tat he's no longr hre, Tat's da card...tat shud b sent, 2 u da fllwin yr." She thankd him & hung up the fne, her tearx nw flowng hard. Her fingrx shakng, as she slwly reachd 2 get da card.
Inside da card, she saw tat he had writtn her a note. Then, as she stard in total silence, this is wat he wrte... "Hello my luv, I knw it's been a yr since I've been gne, I hpe it hasn't been too hard 4 u 2 ovrcme.
I knw it must b lonely, & da pain is v real. 4 if it was da othr way, I knw hw I wud feel. Da luv v shared made evrythng so beautiful in life. I luvd u mre than wrdx can say, u were da perfect wife.
U were my frnd & luvr, u fulfilld my evry need. I knw it'x only been a yr, but plx try not 2 grieve. I wnt u 2 be happi, even wen u shed ur tearx. Tat is y da roses will be sent 2 u 4 yrs.
Wen u get these roses, think of all da happiness, Tat v had 2gthr, & hw both of us were blessd. I hve alwayx luvd u & I knw I alwayx will. But, my lve, u mst go on, u hve sme livng still.
Plx...try 2 find happiness, wile livng out ur dayx. I knw itx not easy, but I hpe u find sme wayx. Da roses will cme evry yr, & they will only stop, Wen ur door'x not answerd, wen da florist stopx 2 knock.
He will cme 5 timex tat day, in case u hve gone out. But aftr his last visit, he’ll knw without a doubt, 2 take da roses 2 da place, whr I've instructd him,
& place da roses whr v r, 2gethr once again.

& this was da mst interestng piece i read 2day...
okie, bye 4 2day...
xoxoxoxo

7 comments:

đєuиħøłүguy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
đєuиħøłүguy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
đєuиħøłүguy said...

nice pic !!!
mwah
u knw im nt de prson whu normally reads stuff like this..
bt this waz a great story
awsum!!
mwah
i luv u
nd will alwayz luv u
aanndd like u..even i waz deeply touched

Kraaxee Cika said...

hehe... hithe oii meehakah meega huri fun kamme ihsaas ves kureveyne...mwahxx

Masudh said...

Fun!!! I was in tears!


owesome ingey
kep posting these stuffs

Cheers!

Kraaxee Cika said...

hehe...ya will with all ur support!!! =]

Muuthish said...

I read this story kurin ves, from a mail =D awesome and crazy people like great stuff aye? =D