[6] ♥ [7] c.raxy-gal@hotmail.com

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Borin day... L'emme tell u sme jokexx???

Um feelng so danm bored 2day... & um tired too cox i was fastn 2day... Nuthng kureyzii cme to my mind 2day & ppl r waitn 4 me to post smethng... Wethrr um boored I cn mke ur day by telln u sme jokexx I found...

Jokexx...


S - M - I - L - E


Teacher: John, how do you spell "crocodile"?
John: "K-R-O-K-O-D-A-I-L"
Teacher: No, that's wrong
John: Maybe it's wrong, but you asked me how I spell it!

Teacher: What is the chemical formula for water?
Sarah: "HIJKLMNO"!!
Teacher: What are you talking about?
Sarah: Yesterday you said it's H to O!

Teacher: George, go to the map and find North America.
George: Here it is!
Teacher: Correct. Now, class, who discovered America?
Class: George!

Teacher: Willy, name one important thing we have today that we didn'thave ten years ago.
Willy: Me!


Teacher: Tommy, why do you always get so dirty?
Tommy: Well, I'm a lot closer to the ground than you are.

Teacher: Why are you late?
Webster: Because of the sign.
Teacher: What sign?
Webster: The one that says, "School Ahead, Go Slow."

Sylvia: Dad, can you write in the dark?
Father: I think so. What do you want me to write?
Sylvia: Your name on this report card.

Teacher: In this box, I have a 10-foot snake.
Sammy: You can't fool me, Teacher... snakes don't have feet.


Teacher: How can you prevent diseases caused by biting insects?
Jose: Don't bite any.

Teacher: Ellen, give me a sentence starting with "I".
Ellen: I is...
Teacher: No, Ellen. Always say, "I am."
Ellen: All right... "I am the ninth letter of the alphabet."


Mother: Why on earth did you swallow the money I gave you?
Junior: You said it was my lunch money.

Post smethng kureyzii as soon as um switchd bak 2 my v kureyzii mood...
xoxoxoxo

6 comments:

lilly said...

fun fun fuuunnnn for a mood like this.. hehe.
mwahx

Masudh said...

Not bad Siyakko... This will keep me smiling for the whole week ahead.. thanks a lot

Cheeers

Kraaxee Cika said...

dhn goodie goodie... sik boorin day eh spnd kurias i dnt wnt my kureyzii bloggrs 2 face de problm... & keep visitn...

đєuиħøłүguy said...

awsum jokes [6]
bt u still ddnt make my day....cox im stil missin you
mwah
luv ya

Muuthish said...

*Smiles* =)

Kraaxee Cika said...

hehe wethrr i was bored or tired i wntd to make da ppl who cmmnt n read da posts nt to feel bored...tas da aim & it is accomplished... *sighs*