[6] ♥ [7] c.raxy-gal@hotmail.com

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Poems to my Luvd 1's...


Swwie tat I wasn't availiable yestrday... Me went mle 4 an ovr98 & had a grt time... i missd my bloggin yestrday... So, here um with u as soons as i cme bak 4rm mle... I jst feel like it hve been a lng time since i hvnt expressed my luv 2 family, fwendx & sme1 special...

My Fwendx...


V all need sme1
To tlk 2 in our life,
A fwend 2 whom v run
In times of stress or strife

A fwend who's alwayx there
Throughout da yrs,
A fwend v knw will care
& take away our fears.

A fwend who's alwayx near,
Waitin 4 our call,
2 wipe away our tearx,
& lift us wen v fall.

A luvng fwend indeed,
On whom v can depend
2 fulfill our evry need -
Thanku, precious fwend


I Lurve my Family so much...


2 b aprt of a family like mine
is so divine
whr luv is shwn
hurt is shared
our luv 4 each othr is nvr impaird

v tlk
v laugh
v cry

but v r a family
& v do it all 2gthr
4 as a family
v do it all as 1

u hurt 1
u hurt all
& as a family unit
v'll all stand tall

4 v r family
a family full of strength
a family full of luv
a family no 1 can touch
tatx y I luv my family so much.


Missin U...


U were on my mind wen i woke up this mornin
rememberng ur smile
i guess da nxt time i'll c ur face
will take a little wile
i was remembern ur arms around me
luv da way they alwayx feel warm
with u by my side
i completely feel no harm
i was remembern ur voice
makes my heart skip a beat
but without u baby
my whle body'x weak
i was remembern our times
da gud & da bad
da funny times wen u cheered me up
& especially da sad
remembern ur eyes
how they alwayx meet mine
remembern all da lil thingx u do
2 mke my life worthwile
i was wondern wen we'll b 2gthr
jst us 2
i guess i'm missng u mre than i usually do

*Yawns... stretches da arms*

Hey Gudnite...
cho cho cho shleepy & tired *yawns*...
xoxoxoxo

1 comments:

đєuиħøłүguy said...

miss u 2 [6]
dreamin of de nxt time wen we'd be tugthr.. ^^
mwah
luv u