[6] ♥ [7] c.raxy-gal@hotmail.com

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Swwie...

Pic Credits: Deviant Majoz77

Hiii!!! Um still alive & nt evn bored of bloggin... Jst diffrnt thngx keep me away 4rm bloggin... It hve already been 4 days since I hvnt postd a single thng... Swwie ppl bt dnt wrry wen itx 2 post aftrr a long tym thrx a lot mre to tell u... hehe... ^^,

Wednsday

So, I dnt completely rember wat I did & hppnd on Wednsday... Bt I'd like to tell you tat my fwend did get into a lotta trouble & nw evrythngx jst completely okie... So, um happi... & also I was havng a difficult time handlin kureyzii boabulhi nifoo, who is a 100% tomboy in our family (actually shex my niece)... Tat was 1 reason I cudnt post anythng wethrr I gt smetime to sit here by da cmp bt still nuthn came to my kureyzii mind...

Thursday

Aftrr a bz Wednsday a bz Thurxday began... My goodness anothrr disastrr dad wnts us to go fishin with him... Tats smethng I hate to do bt as mum said tat all cn go & spnd smetime 2gthrr havng fun I said okie to go... Bt @ da lst moment I made up my mind & came bak... Wethrr v didnt go dad & his fwendx did go fishng...

Pssssst... No 1 was able to catch a fish (luckilyyy)... =]

Friday

Itx da bz Fridayyy again... Danm it... keke =] ... Me was invitd 2 (2) partiesss... Bt mum didnt snd me 2 partyyy tat I wntd 2 go... Aaaaaaaaarrrrggghh... Still she didnt allow me goin 2 da othrr party as well so me was so mad gt permission 4rm dad & left... It wasnt tat fun me & Naatha jst ate & came outta thrr... & guess wat I did... Nannu invitd me 2 da partyyy & said tat it was Hattu's suprise B'day partyyy... So, I txtd him & askd wethrrr it reeli was his B'day... Bt he didnt say anythn abt tat so me tot it was his B'day & txtd him in da mrnin wishn him a happy B'day... DA funny part is tat it wasnt his B'day & I was wndern y ppl giv suprise partiesss in advancd & it felt reeli dumb 2 me... A Suprise partyyy in Advance... Lolxxx bt still kewl... I still dnno hw da partyyy gt bustd to Hattu... Anywayx me no care abt tat... Then as it was Friday u guyxxx wud knw me gt my houseful of relativex almst like evryyy friday... So v all went swimmin & guess wat lil Jau puddngxx also was in da sea swimmin... Tat lil chompi ganduxxx also lurve da sea... & she was drinking da seawatrrr... Eeeewww!!! In da eve sme mre relativexx came & v played sme stoopid games on da teras... L8rrr evry1 had dinnr & sme of da relatives lft & me went 2 Hattu's partyyy... & 4 da 1st time i wore a shoal lst98... Tat was da hardest thng I evrrr tried bt evry1 said I lookd lurvely...*fonivefa*... Yeah!!! I ate rice noodles & beef 4rm da partyyy...

Saturday

I wud like 2 mention itx da lst day 4 da holidayxxx... I gt sme peace 2day cox me & Nishi r alone here in h.mle without gettn any trouble 4rm da youngrrr siblinxxx of Nishi... Yayyy!!! 2day evn sme relatives visitd & v playd & had fun... Mum made sme pizzas & roaspaan... Then v ate & ate & ate... So nw um here tellng u abt my 4 dayxxx & letng u knw evrythn b4 I 4gt 2...

Okie!!! So, 2mrrws gnna b a skewl day... Reopennin aftrr holidayxxx...
So, Nity Nite...
xoxoxoxo

0 comments: