[6] ♥ [7] c.raxy-gal@hotmail.com

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Will lurve you 4evrr...


4evr takes me by a minute,
While um here with u.
Um fallng evn mre in luv,
With evrythng u do.

Hold me in ur arms,
Look deep into my eyes,
Dnt turn away & let me go,
Dnt evr tell me lies.

I swear I’ll nvr loose u,
In my arms I’ll alwayx hold.
I’ll nvr let u slip away,
& leave nothng left untold.

Thr arnt enough hrs,
In each passng day,
2 find all da words, I wish I cud say.

Ur kiss will lst 4evr,
Ur touch 4evr warm,
U’ll guide me 2 da sunlite,
& shield me 4rm da strm.

This is wat um sayng,
With evrythng tat’x true,
I swear on my life,
Tat I reeli do luv u.

Miss u & luv u[7]...
xoxoxoxo

6 comments:

Masudh said...

Having something to admire is great.. but when you have something.. you also have the fear of losing it.. so neutral your thinking and expectations.. wish ya all the best...

Kraaxee Cika said...

10x massu... =] i'll always remembrr tat

Kraaxee Cika said...

10x massu... =] i'll always remembrr tat

đєuиħøłүguy said...

no song
no poem
nuthin can describe wat i fyl fr u

so i hav to do wit wrds on this earth
luv,trust,care
i luv u
i trust u
i care abt u
sooo very much

always trust
nvr lie
sortin out probs tugethr
no mattr hw stubbrn eithr of us may be

while im wit u
i'll hold u in my arms
luk into ur eyes
nd tel u tht i luv u

then i kiss u
a kiss of nvr endin luv
towards u
betwyn us

uuuuummmmmmwwwwwwwaaaaaahhhhh
luv yu 2 nd miss u 2 [6]

Muuthish said...

awwwh cute <3

Kraaxee Cika said...

hehe...bwbii dhw...tnx kokko...