[6] ♥ [7] c.raxy-gal@hotmail.com

Sunday, May 31, 2009

[6] goiin kureyzii...


My teddies & soft toyxx...


1 teddy is missn here itx my v 1st teddy which was in da 1st flr wen da pic was taken... I'd upload a pic of it soon sumtimes 2day

My cell & da book kokko gav me to read...

Dear cell, nxt time dnt leave me & go... my day wont b a gud day without u

Me & sme kureyzii neice's & cousins...


Cousins... Okie da 1st 4rm left shwin all her teethx tatx amaany, thn jst nxt to her da 1 with clzed eyes tat is Mishiya & nxt to her tat is ainni... Nieces... On da left bottom tats kureyzii boabulhi nifoo & on da rite tat is jana tholhi... PS. I ve no idea abt da 1 in da middle... This was a pic taken on Friday

All da pix were taken by me =]
so, bye 4 nw...
taataa...

xoxoxoxo

6 comments:

Masudh said...

Niceee pics!! Looking forward to see more krazee pics of yours!!

lilly said...

kwlllll cikaaa.. =] =]
lowbi teddiess.. and kokkooooossss....

đєuиħøłүguy said...

kureyzii boabulhi nifoo ^^
middle ga eyna manje ah salaamey =p

Kraaxee Cika said...

hehe...tnxx all kureyzii ppl commentn on my kureyzii stuffx...

Muuthish said...

Cute!

Kraaxee Cika said...

tnxx tnxx... *Bigg Smilee*