[6] ♥ [7] c.raxy-gal@hotmail.com

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Exam results...2mrrw!!! Time: 06:50a.m - 12:10p.m ...

No!!! No!!! No!!! No!!! No!!!

This cnt b... I cnt evn sleep properly 2n8... I jst wndr hw its gnna b!!! the stress bcmes mre wen it cmes 4 da results than da stress v had 4 da exams.

Eng: Hve high hpes on da english results...=]

Dhiv: Ppr was ez except 4 da 'Raivaru' part which consist 8mrks & I'll b gttng da fewest mrks 4rm tat part i guess... =/


Islm: I wndr wat my islm mrks wud b? I strtd learnin 2 da lst min & was only able 2 coverr gr10 topix only... )'=

Mathxx:
I shud surely pass as alwayx & li
ke alwayx I found ppr 2 difficult...lolxx

Bio: Da bio ppr 2 was xtremely hard 4 me evn aftr doin da ppr aftr learnin cho cho cho much... Still da teachrr sayxx I passed 4rm da ppr... Yipee!!! [Alhamdhulillah]

Kem: I wndr hw kem results wud b? Cox it wasnt either ez or difficult 4 me... So no cmmnts O__o

Phy: I found da Phy pprs ez bt da prblm was i wasnt feeln wel @ all b4 da break & had lil difficulty in doin ppr 2...Wethrr i was able 2 cmplete da ppr fully i wasnt satisfied as I cudnt do it well cox of an undearable headache... *hmph* ^.^

Comp: Stupid cmp teachrr gave us a ppr which lstd 4 2hrs 30
mins bt mst of us finishd it in 1hr & was danm bored & wile sme slpt... I was 1 of 'em who gt a chance 2 slyp aftr finishn a ppr... hehe... I found it ez bt letx c wat i get!!!

This is wat hve been goin thru my mind dis mrning & they hve been buggin me cho cho cho much =(

*bite* *bite*

Po
st sumthng else l8rr, bye 4 a wile...
xoxoxoxo

3 comments:

đєuиħøłүguy said...

eiyy..niyafathi nukai ^^
babe..u dnt hav to worryy..
u'd do gr8
evn though it waz last minute studies..u were thru 4 books wen i kud go thru only one..
nd u tried hard [no one say u ddnt]
mwah
u'll do gr8

Kraaxee Cika said...

i hpe i do )'=
miss u
mwah

Muuthish said...

you will do great =D
dont worry!
best of luck =D
love ya <3